full coverage dental insurance And you don’t know full coverage dental insurance that until you start tracking your adjustments because I have I we have a client who you know decide that they’re trying to evaluate .
Which plans they should be in and which plans they shouldn’t and so we look at this plan and we go well if we see three patients in hygiene with .
- This plan it equals to one patient in hygiene with this plan so maybe what we need to do is get more with this plan and and say goodbye to .
- That plan because we have to see three patients for the one patient so those are and you don’t know that unless you’re tracking your adjustments and and even.
- Though you use adjusted production and your practice management software and you do it based on fee schedules there’s usually.
- A report and your practice management system pair the billed fees which are that
- the contracted fees to the office fees per code so you don’t necessarily have to see all of .
That on one report you can usually it’s a little hard to find but I know Hendrix has it I believe all of the other ones have it too so yeah so you you can on your daily basis go okay.
This is our contracted fees this is what we’re billing out and this is our net or adjusted production but then you can go back and compare periodically if it stresses you out too much to look at.
It daily but periodically you need to keep an eye on it and you need to see if the margins are moving and it has goes back to do I need this insurance company or not is is it do I have enough patients to justify maybe .
Going out of network with some knowing that it there could be some patients who go somewhere else if you do but if you if you have to see three patients for each one that’s.
A decision you need to make so you only know if you track gross production so from my point of view because again I’m a business coach business consultant right I saw they focus a lot on the numbers and one of the things that