full coverage dental insurance gonna occur and you’re if you don’t have bleeding that means you’re gonna have proper isolation and proper isolation leads full coverage dental insurance .
- To successful bonding so we want to make sure that before we actually start removing any decay or removing any of the amalgams.
- We want to make sure that we pre wedge all right so after we pre wedge and remove our decay or.
- we remove our amalgams what do we do next well we want to make sure that we create a tight interproximal contact right but how do we do.
- That how do we find that contour I know everyone here probably has used a top on
- my herb and once at least once in their lifetime so what would happen if I would take a puff of our band in this situation well what’s gonna happen is
We’re gonna go ahead and get a lot of tight contact points but they’re gonna be really flat there you’re gonna be tired but only at the coronal part it’s not gonna give us that natural look it’s not gonna give us that biomimetic approach that we’re looking for so in these situations definitely stay away from top of our events you need to have a ring system now.
What matrix system really there’s not a specific one that I can tell you this is the best system that I’ve used and I used many of them from both Gerizim from many different companies even so some that are not branded companies.
I’ve even made my own custom rings and really what that means what that tells us is that there’s not a single matrix system that’s gonna work.